● To promote high standards of academic achievement, giving support and challenge to pupils according to their abilities.
● To ensure a breadth of educational opportunity, nurturing both enthusiasm and talent.
● To give children the skills (academic, social, creative and technological) that will enable them to make a positive contribution to society and engage in life-long learning.
● To promote values of kindness, respect, tolerance and diversity, developing a sense of service to the community and social responsibility.
● To promote the importance of physical and emotional well-being.