Parsons Green Prep School’s mission is to be recognised as a leading day prep school that offers both a challenging and rich curriculum
and a broad range of opportunity experienced within the context of a happy childhood.
Statement of Aims and Core Values
PGP recognises that: ‘How a child learns is as important as what a child learns’ and is therefore committed to offering all its pupils an excellent education, inspiring them to achieve their best within a rich, happy, safe and fulfilling school experience upon which will be built future success.
Our Aims and Values
- Promote high standards of academic achievement and give support and challenge to pupils appropriate to their abilities.
- Ensure a breadth of educational opportunity, nurturing both enthusiasm and talent.
- Prepare and give children the skills (academic, social, creative and technological) that will enable them to make a positive contribution to society and engage in life-long learning.
- Promote values of kindness, respect, tolerance and diversity, developing a sense of service to the community as well as promoting a sense of social responsibility.
- Foster healthy physical and emotional well-being in an atmosphere that allows children to be children.
- Enable the pupils to acquire and develop the skills, according to their ability, that they will need to be self-confident and successful.