Our mission is to be recognised as a leading day prep school that offers a challenging and rich curriculum together with a broad range of extra-curricular opportunities within the context of a happy childhood.
Statement of Aims and Core Values
We recognise that how a child learns is as important as what a child learns. We continually examine our practices to ensure that children receive the very best both academically and pastorally, inspiring them to achieve their best within a rich, happy, safe and fulfilling school environment.
Our Aims and Values
- To promote high standards of academic achievement, giving support and challenge to pupils according to their abilities.
- To ensure a breadth of educational opportunity, nurturing both enthusiasm and talent.
- To give children the skills (academic, social, creative and technological) that will enable them to make a positive contribution to society and engage in life-long learning.
- To promote values of kindness, respect, tolerance and diversity, developing a sense of service to the community and social responsibility.
- To promote the importance of physical and emotional well-being.