Amplifying potential | Inspiring futures
Our Aims and Core Values
- To promote high standards of achievement by maximising each child’s outcomes through the
development of higher order skills and empowering our children to have an embedded
- To encourage each child to be adaptable and resilient to thrive in the global societies of today
- To promote and develop key aptitudes of independence, collaboration, curiosity and
- To promote the values of individuality, inclusion and respect.
- To develop a sense of service to the community and social responsibility.
- To promote the importance of physical and emotional well-being.
“We are all the same because we are all different.” (PGP Pupil, 2022)